Friday, April 14, 2017
Welcome to the finale of the 100 Day Challenge! I hope everyone got loads of things accomplished (especially since I didn't)!
My 3 things:
1) Update the blog - I haven't done anything on this. I must admit, I am considering taking a break from blogging altogether. It is not that I don't enjoy blogging, it is more that I am so stretched on time lately. I even find it difficult to remember to post the Building Blocks Tuesday link up each week. I am currently on a bit of a Mom-cation and I intend to do some soul searching on this topic. It may mean a short hiatus or just a transition to more infrequent posts. When I return, I expect to have an answer.
2) Aviatrix Medallion Quilt - Life has gotten in the way big time lately, and I haven't moved much past getting the fabric out on this one. However, I do have a quilting retreat coming up in a couple of weeks and this will be one of two projects I am going to bring, so progress is inevitable.
3) Finish Batik Tile Quilt - I loaded it on my longarm, and chose the thread, but then had a bunch of tension issues. I've chosen an alternative, but just haven't gotten started yet. So no progress since last check in.
Wow, so big fail on my part! But I am not discouraged. We have had a lot going on as a family since New Year's and it has been hard to keep up. I can either choose to get down on myself or I can move forward. I choose the later.
How did you do on your goals? Link up your progress and then go cheer for someone else!
Thanks for participating!
Saturday, April 8, 2017
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
I'm still working on these Sawtooth Stars! Got quite a few, but still need more.
What blocks have you been working on this week? I would love to see. Link up your fabulous blocks. You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off! This free linky will stay open until the first Monday of next month, but I will repost it every Tuesday until a new month starts.
1) Please link up only to the page on your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage. Flickr and Instagram pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!
Thanks for reading,
***This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something after clicking on one of my links, I may be compensated, but at no additional cost to you!