Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Free Motion Session

Today's "to do" list dominated my free time today, but I did manage to complete my first Free Motion practice session for the Free Motion Challenge at Sew Cal Girl's Blog http://sewcalgal.blogspot.com/p/free-motion-quilt-challenge.html.  But first, I turned this:
trimmings from various quilts

into this:

practice sandwiches, not too big
This was the result of my first session:

heart shaped leaves, well, sort of
They are supposed to be heart shaped leaves, and some of them look like they are.  I definitely need more practice!




1 comment:

  1. You're doing great! Thanks for visiting my blog and the great words of encouragement. We've got to support and help each other.
    Hugs from Mary

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.