Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Name Game Quilt Received by my partner!!

Yeah!  I finally get to share with you my creation.  I got word via the flickr group that my partner received her quilt. The border is all 2 inch mini's, and the center was something I put together by machine appliqué.  Here are the pics!



My partner's online name is the Patchwork Queen and her daughter is known as the Cupcake Princess.  Too cute!!

You can't really tell from the picture above, but I even managed to quilt a bit of a gold crown on the queen and am rather proud of myself.  However, there were some lessons learned.....look for a new addition to that page in a few days.

3 comments:

  1. What size is this quilt? I could see the little crown. You have done a fabulous job Jen. Looking forward to seeing more of your quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I DID see the crown, but must admit it was after reading it was there. You did an outstanding job, I'm looking forward to the lessons you learned. Quilted Blessings, Nita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another awesome piece. Lots of detailing and thoughtful input. Way to go, Jen!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.