Monday, April 16, 2012

I broke my butt!

No, that's not code for something.

Spring break is officially over; the kids went back to school today, and I got a chance to actually think about sewing. Unfortunately, over the break I managed to injure myself attempting to snowboard. I know what you are thinking, "Jen, you are no spring chicken, why did you decide to take up snowboarding?" Well, in my defense, I am a decent skier. But, while learning snowboarding, you tend to spend a good amount of time on your bottom, and I managed to hit mine extra hard and broke my tailbone. The six hour drive home was not pleasant, but I am already starting to feel a little better. I sat at my sewing machine for an hour today without too much pain. Tomorrow, I plan to get even more done and I will try to get some pictures posted of something interesting....

Perhaps at the very least a glimpse of some of the fabric I bought after Lent was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.