Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Beginner's Quilt Along - Trial and Error Tuesday


Beginner’s Quilt-Along

The fine folks over at Quilting Gallery are hosting a Beginner's Quilt-Along.  Since this blog is supposed to be for beginners, I thought I would pass along the info.  And after last week's quilt related "issues", I figured I could use a refresher myself.  Join me, won't you?

If nothing else, you will have a lovely quilt sampler at the end.  I am sure that you know someone who might like one, or you can give it to charity!  While the Hands2Help challenge is officially over, see the quilts donated here, I am sure that quilts are accepted anytime for next year's drive.  I know for sure that Happy Chemo would take them, and Emily mentioned in one of her last posts that she is in particular need of manly colored quilts!

So what do ya say?  Quilt Along with me?

Jen


3 comments:

  1. Jen,
    Can I assume that this is basically a block a week for 12-13 weeks? Thinking about trying it with you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make a quilt. This sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I am also doing the quilt along, needed a refresher myself. Check out my blocks at sharpquilts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.