Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Block 8 of Beginner's Quilt Along - Trial and Error Tuesday


Oops!  Looks like I forgot to hit "publish" yesterday!  LOL!  Here it is!




Beginner’s Quilt-Along

Here is block 8 for Quilting Gallery's Beginner's Quilt-Along, a variation of a "spool" block. This quilt along has been a lot of fun for me.  I know I have mentioned before, but it is refreshing to do these "easier" blocks with nice big pieces.  You can whip them up incredibly fast!  I am also enjoying seeing some of my pink stash getting used up.  It makes room for more, don't you know!




If I haven't convinced you yet to join this quilt along, check out what the other participants blocks look like at the flickr group site.  It is never too late to join, and catching up wouldn't take too long!

I may have to change the "title" of these Tuesday posts for a while.  A few of my other quilt alongs are starting this week and I would like to showcase the blocks on Tuesdays. I hope to have more blocks to show you next week.

Stay tuned!

Jen

1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! I really like your block!!! I have just been stalking the qal so far but just might jump in if I get a minute!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.