Thursday, February 28, 2013

February Finishes - March goal setting

Wow. I totally missed WIP Wednesday yesterday -- too busy doing other stuff this week.  Not much progress was made on my list, so I'll just catch up with you next week.

Today is a great day to go through some of my finishes for February, and set my goals for March.  Rather than have several posts, I just combined all of them into this short one.

February UFO's

For February, I was hoping to complete my One Block Wonder quilt and work on my Beginner QAL quilt.  Well, the OBW got done, so yeah!

Blue OBW w/seagull

The Discontinuity quilt was a NewFO in January, and I also really wanted to finish it up in February, and yeah, it is also done!  Never mind that I started another one :)

Discontinuity 1


February New FO's

I really wanted to FINISH the Les Amis quilt for February as my New FO, but I only got as far as finishing the top, basting and quilting a few lines of SID.  I had to put it aside to complete my bee obligations.

Les Amis top


March UFO's

Ooh, tough call here.  There are a few UFO's that have been calling out to me in the middle of the night.  No, really!  But, I fear March is going to be a pretty hectic month around here, so I am just going to go easy on myself and keep the Beginner QAL quilt on the list.   I MUST also finish up the Les Amis quilt and get it sent off.

Beginner's QAL Blocks

March New FO's

I am actually going to put off the Baby Boy quilt I need to make (my friend isn't due until July), and just focus on projects from my Curves Class.  I didn't finish a single project while the class was actually going on, and Rachel is only available until March 30th to answer any questions for me.  There are several quilts and a bunch of small projects I really want to try out, so that will be my New FO focus this month.  Hopefully, I will have a handful of things to share in the end.

clamshells WIP



Well, I think that is plenty, don't you?


Thanks for reading today,

Jen

Linking up with:
My Button


2013NewFO






11 comments:

  1. Oh what fun! I love those peachy fabrics. Thanks for linking up today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some gorgeous, gorgeous works there!! Your one-block wonder was my all-time favorite finish that I saw this month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving Les Amis, and your OBW quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finishes:) I love that Les Amis quilt top too! I had to buy a FQ pack of that fabric a while ago, even though I have no plan for them... It is very pretty, though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great finishes. I love your Les Amis quilt and cannot wait to see it all finished.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great finishes. I love the colors you chose for the one block wonder and I like the look of the discontinuity quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say you're going to be busy all month. =) I really like your discontinuity quilt and the Amis one, too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your finishes for March, your OBW is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your work is looking great. Good luck with you plans!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one gorgeous One Block Wonder and the way you photographed it is beautiful. Your projects are all great!

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.