Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mommy brain strikes again, and again, and again - Building Blocks Tuesday

I've got another x plus block to share today.  This one is for Audrey in the Make it Modern Bee.

Make it Modern May

Hmm, something just isn't right.  I followed the same instructions from last time, but I didn't look at the diagram I drew.  Brilliant.  Although, I suppose if you were making a quilt all by yourself with just 3 fabrics, this wouldn't be a bad layout.  A few unpicked seams later and it looks much better, for Audrey.

Make it Modern May - for Audrey

Mommy brain struck again (something that has been increasing in frequency lately, I might add)!


So what have you been working on this week?  I want to know!

Link up your fabulous blocks.  You put a lot of hard work into them - show them off!  This free linky will stay open for a whole week.  And spread the word!


Quilter in the Closet

Rules:

1) Please link up only to the page in your blog showing your wonderful blocks, not just the blog homepage.  Flickr pictures are also OK.
2) Make sure to put your blog name as the description so people know where they are going or the name of your block!
3) Please grab my button and post it in your blog post or sidebar.
4) Visit other linky participants!


Thanks for reading!


Jen


3 comments:

  1. I liked the block first time round Jen but I guess if you were supposed to use 4 fabrics then the 2nd one is way better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a difference the fourth fabric makes. I like both blocks. The first one would make an interesting three-color quilt. I am linking up for the first time. Thanks for hosting ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! Amazing how fabric choices make so much difference to this block :)

    ReplyDelete

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.