Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Craftsy sale alert! Summer Sale 7/17-7/21 2013

Craftsy is having a summer sale today through 7/21 on some of their classes.  Each day has a different set of classes discounted.  Some classes are what I call "deep discounts!"

Craftsy
Craftsy Sweet Summer Sale 7/17-7/21

A class I can recommend from today's selections is "Big Techniques from Small Scraps by Sarah Fielke.  I haven't reviewed this class yet, but I took it and enjoyed learning some new techniques.

I'm powerless to resist getting a few new classes for myself.  But choosing is so difficult!!  Oh and I wonder what tomorrow's set of classes will be......

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I had to shut off comments for a long time because I was just getting spammed. I'm going to try moderation for a while and see if that helps. Please leave me a comment.