Friday, January 6, 2017
100 Day Challenge 2017 - Kicking it off
Welcome to the kick off of the 100 Day Challenge! I am excited that you are here and ready to get some stuff DONE! Do you have your 3 things you are going to complete in the next 100 days?
Just stumbled upon this today? To recap, we are shortening up the timetable for those New Year's Resolutions so we don't conveniently forget about them over the course of the year. 100 days is just long enough to accomplish something BIG and short enough that keeping the momentum/motivation going should be easier.
1) Pick 3 specific Quilty/Craft goals - finish some UFO's? try something new? make that baby quilt? declutter/destash? easy/hard? Doesn't matter, just be specific. Specificity helps so we don't justify changing our goals or rationalizing that we generally completed them when we only tried.
2) Today, leave your 3 goals in a comment below, or write your own blog post with your intentions and link them up to the linky below. Writing them down and posting them on the interwebs will give you a feeling of accountability to the universe.
3) Cheer each other on! I've even created a hashtag for those of you on Twitter and Instagram: #100daychallenge2017 AND a new blog button! Go ahead and grab it if you like. It's in the right hand border of this post.
4) Get to work - this part is all up to you! Did I mention that I hope we will all cheer each other on?!?!!! Support is so nice.
5) Check in linky's will be posted at Day 30, Day 60, and Day 85. (You can also tell us your progress in the comments section of the post that day if you don't want to link up).
6) Finale will be April 15th (easy to remember as it is tax day in the US), when you will tell us how you did on your goals.
7) Celebrate!! Perhaps pick 3 more things to do next??
Kick off Link up:
Don't forget, you may also just leave your 3 things in a comment on this post.
My 3 things:
1) Update the blog - some things are long overdue!
2) Aviatrix Medallion Quilt - this quilt is crazy beautiful
3) Finish Batik Tile Quilt - I just want this one out of my house!
Thanks for reading,